1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

Ascorti New Dear

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by Chimpy, Apr 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chimpy

Chimpy Member

[​IMG]
    This is a new pipe of mine given to me by a close friend. It is an Ascorti New Dear (00). I'm not sure of any other details other than it is a $200+ pipe, and personally that's I could need to know about it. But anyway, please feel free to give and feedback or comments. =]

2. Falconeer

Falconeer Active Member

Some beautifully worked and blended rustification there, immaculately done - I have a meerschaum that shape and it's a joy to smoke - many years of pleasure with it!

Gerry

3. Marc

Marc Active Member

I haven't owned or smoked an Ascorti for years now but at one time owned a couple of the Ascorti business series pipes and enjoyed them a lot, they where well made, broke in easily and smoked sweet as most Italian wood does. I don't think you will be disappointed in any way.

4. Sasquatch

Sasquatch Sales Account

Great history in Ascorti pipes...

My link

That's a beauty. I like the New Deer carving, very lumpy/craggy.

5. piper965

piper965 Member

Great Link beautiful pipe! Enjoy every minute of it!

6. Chimpy

Chimpy Member

Thank you to all. And awesome link, makes me really enjoy the fact that i own him. =] And i just got 6 new pipes in today. anda humidor, finally got some money to go towards my hobby. Oh and I did get a tobacco for it: Borkum Riff "Bourbon Whiskey" 2002.

I'll probably be posting pictures of the new pipes soon. They aren't anything special except this ancient looking Bonfiglioli. anyways.

Peace,

Chimpy

7. Sasquatch

Sasquatch Sales Account

I would rather smoke wet grass clippings than Borkum Riff Whiskey. You have been warned.

8. Chimpy

Chimpy Member

:eek: well thats a downer Sas. It tastes pretty decent to me. going from a $13/lbs. bag to a $30/8 o.z..

I'd like to get my hands on some Dunhill, or at least a Dunhill copy of 935. If anyone knows of any I'm willing to negotiate.

9. Unforgivin

Unforgivin Active Member

Damn! That is a beauty. If it smokes half as good as it looks I'd marry the thing! :eek:

ruffinogold likes this.
  10. Marc

Marc Active Member

Look forward to the pics! :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.