1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Ascorti pipes

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by David Emond, Aug 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. David Emond

David Emond Active Member

Hi everyone,

Have you guys heard of ascorti italien pipes? Are they ok pipes ? Theres a nice cutty pipe on the bay but i never heard of them before.

JimInks likes this.
  2. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

I don't know about recent production, but I have 9 early to mid-80s Ascortis that I smoke on a semi-regular basis, plus three others from that time period that were professionally cleaned and given to me that I haven't smoked yet. The 9 I have smoked are great smokers, and have always done well no matter what blend I've smoked in them. I don't know anything about the quality of them from the 1990s on, but if they are anything like the ones I own, they will do well for you.

David Emond and Malcontent like this.
  3. David Emond

David Emond Active Member

Thank you Sir :)

JimInks likes this.
  4. BurghBriar

BurghBriar Member

I have one Ascorti business billiard that I picked up in a Nashville shop maybe 15 years ago. Nothing wrong with it; it's a good smoker but it's a little heavy for me so I don't reach for it too often. I wonder if they are still in production but I'd echo JimInks here and say that they're a decent mid-grade but if it's a bargain, go for it.

David Emond likes this.
  5. Texhealer

Texhealer Active Member

I had a new dear, oom Paul. It was a well made very pretty pipe, and a real decent smoke, unfortunately it was way to big for my taste so I sold it.

6. Buckshot Two

Buckshot Two Member

Any Ascortis that I have owned have been very good smoking pipes.

JimInks likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.