1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

Bathing a lady!

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by Old Ted, Jun 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Old Ted

Old Ted Active Member

[​IMG]

Just given this old girl her monthly 'dip', it's given renewed flush to her cheeks!, and here she is ready to have a meal on the 'Night Train'. She's appeared before but likes to show off - as she is one of Mr. Bakki's earlier creations, and the best performer in my harem!
    OT

Kiowapipe likes this.
  2. WillH

WillH Active Member

Great Picture and nice pipe! Certianly looks to have been a solid provider! None of my meerschaums have colored like yours! Course I havn't done my part either. Takes two to tango.....

Very nice!:)

Will

I noticed you spell it Bikki with two k's. Is that the same carver as F. Baki?

3. Old Ted

Old Ted Active Member

yes!...just my typo!.....I might add - that hunk of tobacco is pretty good stuff too!:puffy: (similar typo to 'BIKKI' will!:byg:)

4. dwaugh

dwaugh Moderator Moderator

Very cool pipe! What does she get dipped in? -David

5. Old Ted

Old Ted Active Member

just very hot (not boiling) pure beeswax.
    OT

6. Beale

Beale Active Member

Sweet looking pipe! Beale.

7. WillH

WillH Active Member

My problem is I like lattice work on meerschaum pipes. Can't re-dip those things. I have a whole brick of bee wax too!

Anyhoo, Ted great pipe....need a good air rifle to go with it!:p Sit in the garden and deliver justice to invading vermin.....Pipe, gun and all....:cool:

Will

8. SmokeyJoe

SmokeyJoe Active Member

Wouldn't the bowl interfere with your "sight-picture"?

9. WillH

WillH Active Member

Nope, it don't! I nailed many a freeloading raggit with pipe in mouth! :D Smoken......

Will

10. Kiowapipe

Kiowapipe Active Member

You had rabbits that smoked pipes and you shot them?? If I had rabbits who smoked pipes I'd be so impressed I'd probably just let them go about their business, lettuce bedamned! Wonder what kind of leaf they had in there... :byg:

Old Ted likes this.
  11. Old Ted

Old Ted Active Member

.....Nothing to stop you Will! - next time I do an intricately carved one I'll show a before-and-after pic!.........and I got an airgun - but I've been shooting that slingshot since I was knee high, it's good fun and more of a challenge!.....and that extra-strong rubber band gives much needed exercise! - but I smoke the oom Paul to play safe with it! ;)
    OT

12. Old Ted

Old Ted Active Member

:xd:........a man 'after ma own heart!'.....;)

13. WillH

WillH Active Member

Carved is one thing, lattice is a different animal! The wax just fills the lattice! Gooey mess....:( Tried it once.
    Will

14. WillH

WillH Active Member

Like I said, "freeloading little bastards". Justice delivered! Even nailed one with a Falcon in it's kisser!:p Ate the Raggit and tossed the pipe with the guts and skin!;)

Will

Kiowapipe likes this.
  15. Old Ted

Old Ted Active Member

It will if thick (not hot enough) and you don't remove excess with a cloth and an art paint brush!. If the wax is hot enough -to the consistency of water, it will run out of cavities.....after all, the makers do it on 'em all!
    OT

16. WillH

WillH Active Member

Well, all mine are waxed and then the lattice is applied! I don't see any wax inside the lattice, just looks like pure meerschaum. I could be wrong - but it sure looks that way!:( I've never seen one made and mine don't color much - SMS, Altinok or Baki's.

Will

17. BradNTX

BradNTX Well-Known Member

Nice looking pipe OT. Looks like the pair would make a tasty treat! Made me think of rootbeer and a candybar.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.