Been playin w/ PS LNF

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by ruffinogold, Aug 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

Lately , I've been smokin alot of PS LTF and not so much LNF . When I smoke the LNF .. I'm wanting that damn topnote thats in LTF . It's really got me hooked , especially in this summer heat .. it's killer ... and in a pot shape .. Perfect . Anyway , I've been adding aros to the LNF with great success ! Just small amounts ... to give a topnote type thing goin on . PS Navy flake is awesome on it's own but I'm finding that a little aro makes for a nice different blend at the spur of the moment . A small pinch of PA Soft Vanilla in a bowls worth is really enjoyable . Being alot of people at PSF smoke LNF , I figure if ya hadnt tried adding a little aro to it .... it's something you may enjoy doing . The blend just takes to whatever small amount of aro ya use .. It's a blast !

Kiowapipe likes this.
  2. t-bear

t-bear Well-Known Member

Thanks Ruff. I like LNF as-is, but might have to give this a try. Agree on the great flavor of LTF...probably my desert island tobacco..

3. BradNTX

BradNTX Well-Known Member

Hey, great suggestion. I've been smoking LTF for a year and love it. I just got some LNF and thought the same as you. It isn't bad, but needed something...

I don't stock any PASV, but I might try some others like Dan's Sweet Vanilla Honeydew, Lane 1Q, Rattray's Terry Red or even Maplestreet. I guess I know what my next bowl will be...

4. BradNTX

BradNTX Well-Known Member

Sitting here smoking a bowl of LNF rubbed out and then mixed with Maplestreet. It ain't bad! I like it better than LNF on it's own. I just put one pinch of MS, but it added a nice soft flavor and improved room note.

Does anyone else think LNF smokes a little hotter than LTF?

5. Beale

Beale Active Member

Have not tried the LNF. I love the LTF so much I ordered 4 oz this morning, Beale.

6. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

I think at first it does but it mellos out pretty fast . I like LNF alot , but the LTF is spoiling me .. I like the black cav stuff in the LNF best so far , I got some honeydew also ... .so I'll try that next

7. chambers11283

chambers11283 Member

Well I'm am very new to the world of Va's and VaPer's havent even been in it a full week yet lol, but since I have I've smoked nothing but, my aro's have not been touched. And I have been making a list of all the Va's and VaPer's I want and both the LNF and LTF are at the top of my list cause it seems you cant beat the toby for the money stokkebye offers. But so far all I have tried in the stokkebye Va line is LBF and I love it, so once I get the others Ill have to try this mixing, and I'm thinking of some Stokkebye Dansik Black mixed in cause I love what it does for the LBF.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.