1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Best Black Cav?

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by Kiowapipe, Apr 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OldSchool

OldSchool Member

Feb 19, 2011
    Ah, the infamous Paladin! I remember destroying a Grabow Freehand with that one years ago. Please tell me you're pulling from a Paladin tub, as their pouches are unspeakable. They have the most dramatic tub/pouch difference I've ever seen in an OTC -- the tub is surprisingly close to being real tobacco, though still not a particularly good one.

Anyway, I think I'll be adding that burley pinch to my SP Black/Cherry blend from now on. Either PA or CH, it's keeping the moisture down. Thanks again!
  2. ArtisanArcher

ArtisanArcher Member

Jan 22, 2011
    Actually no, it is the pouch. The place I go to get Toby isn't actually a smoke shop, it's a liquor store that sells a few pipes and some Toby... so their selection isn't the greatest.

I'm glad you're likin' the blend though. Let me know if you come up with anything similar, yet better :) thnx.

Happy Smoking
  3. jpberg

jpberg Moderator Moderator

Feb 9, 2010
    Pipeworks and Wilke cav blends are pretty unique, worth your while to try.
  4. snowman

snowman Member

Jun 19, 2009
    Ive been smoking, Lanes, BCA & 1Q. For years and I mix them togeather in many diffrent ways and I also smoke them straight.At one time it used to be the # 1 selling cavindish in the world I don't know if it still is or not but I still enjoy it daily.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.