1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Best of the rest from P&C

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by afiaowo, Oct 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. afiaowo

afiaowo Member

Anyone ever try the “blend” P&C calls “Best of the Rest (Value!)”?

They describe it this way on their site, “Every day we weigh out pipe tobacco to be delivered to your door step. At the end of the day, we take all the left over tobacco mix it up and sell it as "Best of the Rest" This Blend is constantly changing. Sold by the pound. Sorry but because of the deep discount offered we are unable to vacuum seal this tobacco.”

It’s sold for $13.99/pound.

Marker likes this.
  2. Marker

Marker Active Member

Sounds like the 'I will smoke whatever and want it for 15 cents a bowl" kinda tobacco. Great value for people who have a pipe they don't care if it ghosts and just want a ton of tobacco.

3. Kiowapipe

Kiowapipe Active Member

Try it if you want, but I'm pretty confident you'd be happier saving up another twenty bucks and buying a pound of C&D or something. Those wastebasket blends are usually disappointing and sometimes just plain bad.

4. JBWright

JBWright Member

Got something similar included in an order from Sterling. It was labeled as "Bargain". Blech! The 1776 I got from him was lights out however. Save your cash my man!

5. phinz

phinz Active Member

I have some. I've not opened the jar in 2 years.

6. afiaowo

afiaowo Member

I think that says it all. Thanks everyone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.