1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Big 'uns V little 'uns

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by Old Ted, Apr 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Degenetron

Degenetron Member

Being a new pipe smoker, personally i drifted towards the bigger italians at first. They look cool and provide a lot of smoking time.. Then i switched my preference towards a smaller one as i found myself emptying the bowl before i finished smoking the big'uns.

I recently recieved a MacArthur from missouri meerchaum though.. just came back from a family easter dinner type thing and i brought the macarthur, which is a huge pipe with a massive bowl. I packed it with a light english blend before i went and i sat there puffing it on the porch for 3 hours.. Perhaps i am biased due to this recent excellent experience, but that was magical. Big'uns all the way!

2. ChrisD

ChrisD Member

I have a few cobs, and smaller pipes, bit it's my bigger pipes that get most of the attention. Nothing like packing up a flake and a half of OGS and getting it to simmer down imo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.