1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Bill Bailey's Balkan Blend

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by jpberg, Sep 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jpberg

jpberg Moderator Moderator

I've no idea why or when they dropped the price, but SP has BBBB for 28.99/lb.
    That's about half price. I wasn't planning on buying any pipe/tobacco stuff this month, but I just ordered three pounds. Some deals are too good to pass up.

2. Puff The Magic

Puff The Magic Active Member

I too had read that Dan leaf was gonna get scarce soon. Nothin' wrong with stockin' up when the price is favorable or it's gonna get scarce. If ya have a fav and need to have it.......

Ed
    Puff

3. jpberg

jpberg Moderator Moderator

Well, Ed, that's what is confusing me. With no distributor in sight I wouldn't have expected prices to be going down....

4. beaupipe

beaupipe Active Member

I picked up a couple pounds myself. I think it's great stuff and those two pounds will easily get me through several of the 8-week-long Vegas winters.

But isn't it odd that the 16-oz bag is a buck cheaper than the 8-oz?

5. Max Gunner

Max Gunner Member

Just opened my first tin of this Sunday. Not exactly what I expected from reading reviews, but a solid, satisfying bowl. Definitely gets better as the bowl goes on. Still would love to find some Old Ironsides.

6. Kiowapipe

Kiowapipe Active Member

Think I just took the last pound... Helluva deal, in your debt for the heads up, JP :toast:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.