Bill Bailey's Balkan Blend

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by jpberg, Sep 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jpberg

jpberg Moderator Moderator

I've no idea why or when they dropped the price, but SP has BBBB for 28.99/lb.
    That's about half price. I wasn't planning on buying any pipe/tobacco stuff this month, but I just ordered three pounds. Some deals are too good to pass up.

2. Puff The Magic

Puff The Magic Active Member

I too had read that Dan leaf was gonna get scarce soon. Nothin' wrong with stockin' up when the price is favorable or it's gonna get scarce. If ya have a fav and need to have it.......

Ed
    Puff

3. jpberg

jpberg Moderator Moderator

Well, Ed, that's what is confusing me. With no distributor in sight I wouldn't have expected prices to be going down....

4. beaupipe

beaupipe Active Member

I picked up a couple pounds myself. I think it's great stuff and those two pounds will easily get me through several of the 8-week-long Vegas winters.

But isn't it odd that the 16-oz bag is a buck cheaper than the 8-oz?

5. Max Gunner

Max Gunner Member

Just opened my first tin of this Sunday. Not exactly what I expected from reading reviews, but a solid, satisfying bowl. Definitely gets better as the bowl goes on. Still would love to find some Old Ironsides.

6. Kiowapipe

Kiowapipe Active Member

Think I just took the last pound... Helluva deal, in your debt for the heads up, JP :toast:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.