1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Black and mild

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by soundlzrd, Apr 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soundlzrd

soundlzrd Active Member

Just wondering why no one mentions this blend. Until yesterday I always thought that the cigars at the gas station were the only form the tobacco came in, even thought they claimed it was pipe tobacco.

Bought a packet of black and mild and Carter Hall. Must say, Black and Mild is the best packet toby I have tried to date! It is sweet, but not over powering. Smooth flavor, even when it got a bit hot in the wind. Now just need to find more when this runs out!

2. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

As much as I love Middleton products I've yet to try Black and mild . I dont see it where I'm at . I'm glad you brought it up cause I've been wanting to try it . PA soft vanilla is made by Middletons and I really like that one . It comes in 9 oz poly bags and is a really great OTC that I almost always have on hand . I think they have a gold and mild as well . I've liked all middleton products except apple . I want to try wineberry and Royal comfort again ... tried it a long time ago and dont remember if I liked it or not .

3. ZuluSafari

ZuluSafari Member

I have never found Black & Mild to try. I really don't care for the little cigars, so I never pulled the trigger and added a pouch to any etaieler orders, either. I might have to change my attitude towards this one, and give it a go!

4. OldSchool

OldSchool Member

Intriguing. I used to like the Black/Gold and Mild "pipe" cigars as an alternative to the pipe while driving. I don't recall ever seeing pouches or tubs of them at any B&M yet, at least in my area. Not even a drugstore.

5. Bri2k

Bri2k Active Member

Milantobacco.com is the only place I've seen Black & Mild. They've also got Black & Gold and Royal Comfort which are some of the Middleton blends I haven't tried yet.

6. soundlzrd

soundlzrd Active Member

That is the only site I could find it at also. Disapointing because they do not have anything else I *need*.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.