black gold from hilandscigars

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by middle earth smoker, May 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. middle earth smoker

middle earth smoker Member

i love a good aromatic! so after hearing all the great things said about this tobacco on youtube and tobacco reviews, i jumped in and ordered some.hopefully its as good as everyone says.chocolate and vanilla (my two favorite things) is what i kept reading in the descriptions of it.should coming in the mail soon.i`ll let you guys know what i think.

2. middle earth smoker

well i received my black gold in the mail today.after opening the baggie and taking a sniff,i already smoke this tobacco.its lanes bca.

3. Marc

Marc Active Member

Bummer! Those rebranded Lane bulk blends. Where did you hear about this blend?

4. middle earth smoker

i first heard about it on you tube.everyone was saying what a great aromatic tobacco it was.tobacco review had a couple reviews about it.they made it sound like some thing new.i knew as soon as i opened the bag and smelled it what it was.at least i got some more of my favorite tobacco.hilandscigars description says the process is top secret.yeah right! i wonder how many names bca is under at all the different places it sold.i dont know what they added to it to make black gold plus.but...i wouldnt be surprised if its lanes 1q.

5. Marc

Marc Active Member

Does it have a light berry smell/taste and jet black in color? If it does, it's Lane's bulk BCA blend (Black Cavendish Aromatic). 1Q is light brown in color.

6. middle earth smoker

marc,yeah,its lanes bca.i have 5lbs of it in the cellar and have a pound open for daily smoking.i`ve already smoked about 15+lbs of bca in the the last year and a half.as soon as i smelled it i knew.i reached over and opened my daily stash of bca and... same thing.looks the same,smells the same,tastes the same smoking it too.no difference.i have a pound of 1Q open as well by my chair.i switch up the bca with 1Q every few bowls.i have mixed the bca with the 1Q.good smoke.well, now i have 7lbs of bca.

7. Marc

Marc Active Member

At least you have 7 lbs of a tobacco you like!:)

8. middle earth smoker

marc, i dont think i could get enough bca.this tobacco never gets old to me.its just a good every day smoke.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.