1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

Black Sandblasted Bent's

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by mrpipster, Jul 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrpipster

mrpipster Member

So I am in the market for one and am wondering whats out there in the bent billiard shape.
    If you have one please post a pic of it.
    I'm just not sure who dose make them in the $60 range.
    Thanks.

2. JuJu McMojo

JuJu McMojo Member

Off the top of my head : kaywoodie Saxon, Nording Erickson, Viking pipes by Bjarne, Parker Jockey Club, and some Hardcastle pipes. If you can manage to hold off and scrape together another $25-$30, Peterson, Savenelli, and Stanwell become possibilities as well.

3. Monkey

Monkey Active Member

Savinelli makes the Baronet Bryure line which are EX (read freaking huge) black sandblasted pipes. I have a straight bulldog from that line and it is a rather awesome pipe. Think it was 54 bucks and they do quite a few bents in the line.

4. Ol Brokedik

Ol Brokedik Active Member

Another for Savinelli. I have a 606EX. It's a black rusticated 1/2 bent. JuJu McMojo is right. This pipe will cost around $90. They're worth it.

5. Stinger4me

Stinger4me Member

There is a Baronet Bryure Oom Paul here. It resembles a pipe which my father had. I bought it in 1977, it has to be loaded and ready to go early in the evening. It is quite a pipe and a conversation starter as well. Savinelli produces some nice pipes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.