1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Black Sandblasted Bent's

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by mrpipster, Jul 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrpipster

mrpipster Member

May 19, 2012
    So I am in the market for one and am wondering whats out there in the bent billiard shape.
    If you have one please post a pic of it.
    I'm just not sure who dose make them in the $60 range.
  2. JuJu McMojo

JuJu McMojo Member

Jan 14, 2011
    Off the top of my head : kaywoodie Saxon, Nording Erickson, Viking pipes by Bjarne, Parker Jockey Club, and some Hardcastle pipes. If you can manage to hold off and scrape together another $25-$30, Peterson, Savenelli, and Stanwell become possibilities as well.
  3. Monkey

Monkey Active Member

Mar 16, 2012
    Savinelli makes the Baronet Bryure line which are EX (read freaking huge) black sandblasted pipes. I have a straight bulldog from that line and it is a rather awesome pipe. Think it was 54 bucks and they do quite a few bents in the line.
  4. Ol Brokedik

Ol Brokedik Active Member

Oct 17, 2010
    Another for Savinelli. I have a 606EX. It's a black rusticated 1/2 bent. JuJu McMojo is right. This pipe will cost around $90. They're worth it.
  5. Stinger4me

Stinger4me Member

Dec 9, 2009
    There is a Baronet Bryure Oom Paul here. It resembles a pipe which my father had. I bought it in 1977, it has to be loaded and ready to go early in the evening. It is quite a pipe and a conversation starter as well. Savinelli produces some nice pipes.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.