Blueberry Mixes

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by S700KY, Oct 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. S700KY

S700KY Member

I find I am very drawn towards these tobaccos and really enjoy the sweet taste of them.

I have so far tried from 'Just For Him' the below:

Old Toby's Stash. A blend of blueberry and raspberry.

Blueberry Hills. A blend of blueberry and vanilla.

I have read in another thread that someone says that Erinmore flake has a hint of blueberry? Might be why I like it. Some say liquorice, who knows?

So what's the verdict on Blueberry then guys? [​IMG]

2. Strongirish

Strongirish Member

They make the room smell wonderfull but I find they are kinda weak on taste. But some may like that as they are not cloying.

3. Sasquatch

Sasquatch Sales Account

Try some university flake.

4. Tsurugi

Tsurugi Member

Is that the topping on University Flake? Because I tried it and there was a subtle berrylike taste to it that I couldn't define.

Thanks to fruktflugan who sent me some UF along with some other baccys.

5. jmiket91

jmiket91 Member

+1 for University Flake. It's amazing.

6. WillH

WillH Active Member

Yulp, it's Blue Berries in University Flake! Around here it's Blue Berry muffins, Blue Berry pan cakes, Blue Berry pie, Blue Berry waffles, what else....anyhoo there's lots on Blue Berry's in my life :eek:hyeah: Hasn't helped cuz I'm still sour!

According to some the flavoring in University Flake is Plum... :dunno:

Will

7. fruktflugan

fruktflugan Member

Yep. According to the makers of UF the topping is said to be Phlaume which is german for plum.

Me, I only get scuzzy cig flavor from University Flake no matter what I do. I've dried it out, waited for it and done all sorts of things and it still just tastes like apesht.

UF is not for me.

8. Tsurugi

Tsurugi Member

I liked it a lot with one small drawback, I didn't love the aftertaste.

9. jmiket91

jmiket91 Member

I get that with UF when I smoke it too fast. If you sip it and smoke it slow, it tastes great. It's the only tobacco that I bother sipping...

10. Tas Gunsmith

Tas Gunsmith Member

PS Black Current Cavendish was recommended to me by Ruffinogold as a tasty aro. I haven't as yet tried it but maybe you should give it a go. Then you can report back before I try it :whistle:

11. WillH

WillH Active Member

Aftertaste? Well I never!

Smoked a bowl the other day and stopped by the barber just after. I sat down in the chair and said, "HI"! His eye's rolled back in his head and he fell right over bouncing his little skull off the floor.

I was horrified! Jumped from the chair and readied myself for lifesaving mode. Couple quick slaps to each cheek and ask, "Can you hear me"!

His eyes pooped open and he said, "What the hell is that **** coming from your pie hole."

I was destroyed by his lack of gratitude and left dejected....... Some people just don't appreciate a willing heart! :eek:hyeah:

Will

12. t-bear

t-bear Well-Known Member

I've always had that same effect on the ladies Will...even without the pipe! :roflmao:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.