1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Boswell Bombshell has landed

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by mercop, Jun 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mercop

mercop Member

Well for me at least. Little excited. My Father's Day gift from Boswell's Pipes just showed up. An ounce of each of these-
    Christmas Cookie
    Vanilla Creme
    Berry Cobbler
    Boswells Premium Barely
    Pennsylvania Dutch Treat
    Spice n Nice

I am a newbie and will post my thoughts as I try each. A bowl of Berry Cobbler is drying now, the smell makes you want to eat it. Hope it tastes as good.- George

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Rickpal14

Rickpal14 Member

Nice haul!! Boswells is a great blender and pipe maker. I have several of his blends in my rotation including Premium Burley. Enjoy!

3. Smokey Tom

Smokey Tom Active Member

Good thing it's lunchtime here, just reading the names made my stomach growl. Hope they taste as good as they sound!

4. mercop

mercop Member

I am in PA so the order came quick. I sent an MO on MON and got the order today.. I was also impressed that in the package was a order form and a SASE for my next order. Cannot wait to visit them in person.- George

Rickpal14 likes this.
  5. mercop

mercop Member

Smoked a bowl of Berry Cobbler in one of my straight pipes, probably the biggest bowl I own. Tasted awesome and the the family loved the room note. Had to relight several times over an hour and a half, most likely being attributed to me being excited and not letting it dry long enough. Pennsylvania Dutch Treat is on deck.- George

TWolf likes this.
  6. rondel65

rondel65 Misplaces Lighters

Nice! Got yourself a baccer boofay!

7. Hawkwood

Hawkwood Member

You'll love their shop......one of the last old school tobacconists.:th1:

8. mercop

mercop Member

So far I have tried-
    Berry Cobbler
    Boswells Premium Barely
    Pennsylvania Dutch Treat
    Spice n Nice

Favorite out of them is the Spice N Nice, my favorite out of everything I have smoked so far in my limited time with the hobby.- George

9. TWolf

TWolf Member

George, are the flavors coming through as you smoke them? Do they taste anything like they smell to you? Most Aromatics don't taste like they smell. I haven't had the pleasure of trying Boswell's tobacco yet but I hear they do carry the taste as well as the smell. Just wondering what you thought.

10. mercop

mercop Member

As with cigars I just don't seem to taste all the nuances. The Spice n Nice seems to be a bit less aromatic than the others, maybe that is why I like it. The fam loves the way they all smell, especially the SNN.- George

TWolf likes this.
  11. SidStavros

SidStavros Active Member

Enjoy them! Boswell is on of my favourite stores in America. :sailor:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.