boswells chocolate cream

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by middle earth smoker, Apr 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. middle earth smoker

middle earth smoker Member

anyone try this blend? did you like it or hate it? i`ve wanted to try this blend for a while now.from what i have read everyone gives it a thumbs up.let me know what you think.thank.

2. ChrisD

ChrisD Member

I got an ounce of Chocolate Cream a couple of months ago from Boswell's. This blend got really high reviews and thats what promted me to order it.

Upon opening the box a very strong aroma of Chocolate entered the room. This stuff smells outrageously good. Room note is also really good, can even smoke this one in the girlfriends car.

It reminded me a lot of Lane 1Q except a lot better, so if you like 1Q you will definetely like Chocolate Cream.

This is definetely a top notch aromatic, and this one along with almost all of the Boswell blends is a real winner.

In the same order I also recieved:
    -Countryside
    -RailRoad 965
    -Northwoods

And all three of them were excellent as well, especially the Northwoods. I immediately ordered 4 more ounces of Northwoods.

If you are planning on making an order from Boswell I would definetely reccomend it. Try an ounce of a few blends, they are really cheap from Boswell. I hear Berry Cobler may be even better than Chocolate Cream.

3. soundlzrd

soundlzrd Active Member

I enjoyed it as well. I ordered a bunch of there stuff when living out west. I picked up a few more blends when I went over there last July. If I have some sitting around you are more than welcome to try it.

Welcome back to the forums!

4. KeysandPlastic

KeysandPlastic Member

I can confirm the Chocolate Cream is a damn good aromatic. Another one which is really good which I didn't find Temperature Affected it is Sweet Tea. You could hold a torch to it and it would still smell exactly why they call it Sweet Tea(Room note is Very Pleasant and the taste is similar, sweet.) Christmas Cookie is great also IF it's used right away, after about a month it will die off and become nothing but compost IMO.

5. middle earth smoker

middle earth smoker Member

thanks for the feed back everyone.i do indeed like lanes 1q.i smoke it about everyday or every other day when i`m not smoking my beloved lanes bca.i got berry cobbler as a gift a while back.its just not to my liking.i think i still have 10 ozs of the stuff.i tried it again the other day after months to see if my tastes have changed.i could`nt make it thru the bowl.i wish boswell took trade ins :yes: .thanks again.

6. RichisonB

RichisonB Member

I've wanted to try this aromatic and from the great recommendations and insight into this aromatic I'm definitely going to try it. Has anyone tried McClelland chocolate cream bulk tobacco? If so is it any good or would you recommend it?

Cheers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.