1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Boswells piper's dream

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by 65caddy, Jan 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 65caddy

65caddy Member

Just had my first bowl of pipers dream and just as I thought no regrets. I loaded up my new stubby nose warmer and fired away. This blend was good till the end and I had no problem smoking it to the bottom of the bowl to start working on that cake buildup. I'm a fan of Boswell's northwoods and other blends they make. I would strongly recommend Boswell's tobaccos and there customer service is second to none. I would also recommend watching dagner performance on YouTube for some great pipesmoking information.

K Williams, Artistik and Morse like this.
  2. Artistik

Artistik Active Member

Don't you mean Pipers Pleasure? It is a great smoke as is most all of Boswell's blends. My favs are PA Dutch Treat and Bear Blend. Piper Mike smokes a lot of Pipers Pleasure.

3. 65caddy

65caddy Member

What was I thinking, pipers pleasure thanks for the correction.

4. BigB

BigB Member

Pipers pleasure is good stuff. Nice mild chocolate/coffee flavor but still smokes pretty dry.

5. bmarchand

bmarchand Member

Agreed. Piper's Pleasure is a very good blend. I also like their Boswell's Best and PA Dutch Treat. And, yes, their customer service is outstanding.

6. Artistik

Artistik Active Member

Well, it is dreamy LOL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.