1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

Bought a Washington MMC

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by Beale, Apr 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beale

Beale Active Member

I bought a New washington MM Cob at my local yesterday. Broke it in last night with DEMP. I like the pipe. I was kind of siprised to find that the bowl was smaller than my legend? Yet is a great smoke for sure!. Up to 3 Cobs now, Beale.

2. HCraven

HCraven Active Member

It seem like the B&M's never carry the full range of MM's, probably because they'd eat into sales of their briars if the bowls weren't so small. I think my local shop only carries Legends and maybe Diplomats, positioning them as cheap throwaways and suggesting that they will burn through quickly. Truth is, they're a great value and will last a respectably long time with proper care and smoking technique. Though I can't really justify buying more pipes at the moment (I probably have more pipes than spare dollars at the moment, though that's not saying much), I really have a case of PAD for a few cobs. I like the Country Gentleman and the General and will probably order one of each from Aristocob in the near future, mainly because I like Scott's videos on YouTube . How can you beat two good smoking pipes for about twenty bucks?!

Cheers for supporting your local tobacconist though, Beale.

Herb

3. Beale

Beale Active Member

Thanks! I buy a lot of stuff local, Beale.

4. Marc

Marc Active Member

Great little cob Beale, I have smoked a many of those over the years...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.