1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Bought a Washington MMC

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by Beale, Apr 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beale

Beale Active Member

I bought a New washington MM Cob at my local yesterday. Broke it in last night with DEMP. I like the pipe. I was kind of siprised to find that the bowl was smaller than my legend? Yet is a great smoke for sure!. Up to 3 Cobs now, Beale.

2. HCraven

HCraven Active Member

It seem like the B&M's never carry the full range of MM's, probably because they'd eat into sales of their briars if the bowls weren't so small. I think my local shop only carries Legends and maybe Diplomats, positioning them as cheap throwaways and suggesting that they will burn through quickly. Truth is, they're a great value and will last a respectably long time with proper care and smoking technique. Though I can't really justify buying more pipes at the moment (I probably have more pipes than spare dollars at the moment, though that's not saying much), I really have a case of PAD for a few cobs. I like the Country Gentleman and the General and will probably order one of each from Aristocob in the near future, mainly because I like Scott's videos on YouTube . How can you beat two good smoking pipes for about twenty bucks?!

Cheers for supporting your local tobacconist though, Beale.

Herb

3. Beale

Beale Active Member

Thanks! I buy a lot of stuff local, Beale.

4. Marc

Marc Active Member

Great little cob Beale, I have smoked a many of those over the years...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.