1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Bought the FM series today!

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by Jomodeere, May 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jomodeere

Jomodeere Member

Jan 1, 2011
    Hey everyone,

Today I bought the FM series from Smokingpipes.com and I can't wait for it to get here! With the help of a few members (you know who you are! :) ) I was able to decide which McClelland blends to go through first!

Along with the tobacco was a 3-pack of shank brushes and a czech tool. Not having a B&M around anywhere close this is the only place I could get one! I kept my first one ever since I started back in January so it lasted me and I am hoping that this one will too!

So thank you for all the help! I want to start trying to review a little so that I can share with others about what it does for me! I think I will have to dial in my tastebuds a bit more first though!

I do have a quick question too, when I am learning to distinguish the different flavors do I smoke one tobacco at a time or do I smoke one and then another to try and pick the differences out?
    I know there is no "right" way to do it but I want to here your opinions!

Thanks for everything,

2. Marc

Marc Active Member

Jan 30, 2010
    I would recommend you smoke several bowls of one blend first, get familiar with the blend before you move to the next one and you will be surprised how different flavors and profiles stick out between blends of the same genre, and take your time, enjoy the smoke and let the subtleties of the tobacco develop as you smoke down the bowl.
  3. Sasquatch

Sasquatch Sales Account

Jul 15, 2009
    It can be pretty fun to pack two pipes with different blends and taste them head to head. It's a bit different than trying to remember what the thing tasted like yesterday.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.