1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

brebbia?

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by TedVig, Feb 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TedVig

TedVig total pipeflake

Found this on smoking pipes. Really tempted. Anyone have any thoughts on brebbia?
    http://www.smokingpipes.com/pipes/new/brebbia/moreinfo.cfm?product_id=88505

2. SouthBound

SouthBound Active Member

I have a Brebbia 8311. It's very well made, probably even a little better than the Savs at the same price point. Jump on it.

Sent using Forum Runner

Lestrade likes this.
  3. Lestrade

Lestrade Active Member

I have quite a few Brebbia's. All great smokers! I agree with SouthBound, they are a notch above Savs at the same price point. All of mine are drilled spot on. AND, I'm not knocking Sav's, I happily have a few of their 320's in the rotation as well.

4. TxPipesmoker

TxPipesmoker Active Member

Thanks for the link..I just picked it up...

kidding...Go for it.Brebbia makes a great pipe.

5. Vaquero

Vaquero Member

I bought my dad a Brebbia for Christmas, and now it's his go-to pipe when he smokes his favorite blend, Haddo's Delight. Great quality briar, awesome fit and finish... I am looking into getting a Brebbia myself, after how much my dad talks about his. Go for it!

6. prole

prole Member

Love mine. Got a 'bullmoose' that I posted a pic of in a thread (forget which) a few weeks back. At first it just seemed alright to me, but once I got how to pack that bowl it's right up there with my Peterson and a savinelli autograph that are my best two.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.