1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

C&D Elegant Emu

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by Beale, Jun 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beale

Beale Active Member

So after 5 or 6 bowls of the 965 Mixture. I just did not like it. I could not find any flavor in it? Maybe latter in my smoking life?

I traded it off and bought some C&D EE. Now this I like! Nice flavor notes, and just really good. Well at least I am trying other stuff and finding ones I like, Beale.

2. Beale

Beale Active Member

Well since no one replied? I will do another bowl review of this very good mix. I smoked it in my Legend this morning. My 3rd bowl and I taste a nice mix of Latakia and just a hint of pepper. I am really enjoying this. Beale.

3. HCraven

HCraven Active Member

That's one I'm not familiar with, Beale, as there are a lot of C&D blends, but keep us posted on your impressions. Might be one to seek out.

4. BradNTX

BradNTX Well-Known Member

I've seen the neat looking label for this and thought the on-line description looked pretty good. I've never tried it either.

5. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

I'm glad youre finding new cool blends ! I'm wondering though when some of these blenders are gonna name blends after great Generals or something .. I dont know . There's alot of " cartoonish " named blends out there and I was hopeing that it was a fad but I guess not . Elegant Emu ... please . I'm sure it's a fine blend and I know a name dosent have anything to do with a blend ... frogs , bears , emus etc .... How out Patton or Nuclear fallout for cryin out loud . lol

6. BradNTX

BradNTX Well-Known Member

LOL, somehow the thought of an Emu does not make me want to light up! But I agree; good to hear when someone finds something enjoyable.

7. Puff The Magic

Puff The Magic Active Member

With the "Emu", it's not cured over smoldering coals of camel-poop, it's Emu baby! All the way! :)

Yeah, I was sort of put off by the name but ventured forward and tried it and really liked it. It's great smoke pipers, that is if ya like latz. ;)

Ed
    Puff

8. Beale

Beale Active Member

I will be honest The Lat is not over the top on this one, at least to me. I found it to play along with the other flavors very wee, Beale.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.