1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

Caffe'

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by nobler son, Jul 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nobler son

nobler son Member

Been looking around for this one, but can't seem to find it. It's one of Savinelli's new series, the Caffe'. Has a rich coffee brown bowl, and the stem is a soft cream color. If anyone could point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it.

2. Snake

Snake permanent ankle biter

NS,

Different, but cool! Hope you land one.

dp

3. Rider

Rider Member

i looked for you but i got nothing :roflmao:

4. Falconeer

Falconeer Active Member

Hi,

Checked the likeliest Brit sites but no joy - maybe too modern and avante guarde for our market; the nearest thing I could find was a Roma Lucite in Brucciani's in Carlisle, but I know "a miss is as good as a mile!"

Really do hope you get it, I know the frustration of deciding to get something you really want, going back and finding it's gone.
    For 26 years the image of the St. Bruno pipe I missed in Edinburgh has popped into my mind from time to time and I hate it when it does.

Dondi's great at finding things out and travels a lot on business - maybe he'll be able to help,

Best meantime

Gerry

5. Dondi

Dondi Active Member

It's on Savinelli USA's website, so my guess is that it's only available in the 48 states... anyway, will keep an eye out for it...

6. nobler son

nobler son Member

Thanks, guys. I'm hoping it's just too new to have seen much circulation yet. Maybe in a couple months I'll be able to find one.

What I don't understand is why Savinelli doesn't just keep an online catalog and sell it themselves.

7. Falconeer

Falconeer Active Member

Hi,

not uncommon - they often tie themselves into distribution deals with retailers, I think itsaves the manufacturers costs.

Peterson's the same, you can't buy direct from them ( but maybe you can if you visit and they have a factory shop? ) Am in a similar position to you - Rhona wanted to get me a Peterson Supreme (999 shape with gold band and straight grain) for our anniversary but we can't find anyone here with one in stock - Brucciani's are ordering it but we'll have to wait and their factory holdays are coming up.

Good luck with the quest!

Gerry

8. nobler son

nobler son Member

Thanks, Gerry. Hope yours comes in soon.

9. chambers11283

chambers11283 Member

Hey i looked at all my pipes spots and could pull up nothing the only place i could find it was on the home savinelli page but they did have a contact us spot so maybe you can ask them directly and just go right to the source to see where they are who knows.... The email adress was mailto:savinelli@mindspring.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.