1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Can you recommend me this pipe?

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by Ozzie, Jul 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. user2725

user2725 Active Member

I like my Petes a lot (4 in my collection)...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I'm a bent pipe kinda guy.

Stonewall and DeusExMachina like this.
  2. Ozzie

Ozzie Member

You guys are enablers of the worst kind. Instead of dissuading me, all you've done is convinced me that I need a nice Peterson briar pipe. My meers and cobs are fun, but sometimes you just want to light up a piece of wood, and it would be good to have a nice one. My only briar right now, a Dr. Grabow, is certainly good to smoke...but a nicer pipe would be great for those times when I'm smoking down at the cigar lounge.

Now all I need is to convince the wife to hand me my credit card. Hopefully she will see that I need another pipe and hand it over without much argument. Last time when I bought my second meer I had to promise her it would be my last pipe for the year. I hope she forgot that promise. :eek: Maybe I can bribe her with that vacation trip to Puerto Rico I've been promising her for a while.

Jussto, Vaquero and user2725 like this.
  3. Stonewall

Stonewall Active Member

Then again, there's a few here I wouldn't mind having. :drly: Especially number 3.

4. WrightwoodJohn

WrightwoodJohn Wrightwood expatriate

I like the pipe on the bottom.

5. Jussto

Jussto Active Member

Thanks, that's an old Middleton Silvay, just before it got shined up. It's just about the opposite of the Pete, much slimmer lines, it's one of my favorites.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.