1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

CAO Bekler Meerschaum

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by Anthony J, May 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anthony J

Anthony J Member

A few CAO meerschaum estate pipes came into the local shop the other day, which is great because this shop rarely carries any quality meerschaums - which is why I don't have one. My friend Nate King told me that one of them was a Bekler, and explained a little about it.

One of them was an eagle's claw clutching an egg shape that made up the bowl, and I was pretty determined to have it. Of course, I walked in yesterday just as they sold it. Sadly I didn't have the money to buy it right when it came in. But there was another good looking pipe next to it, and I put it on hold till my next paycheck. I'm pretty sure the one I put on hold is the Bekler. I didn't take too close of a look at it - I got a bit paranoid about dropping it. I'll confirm it tomorrow on my lunch break if I get the time - but for now here are some pictures - apologies for the ones that are out of focus.

Can anyone give me any more information on the history/background of this pipe?

On the left

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

bubbagump likes this.
  2. Slow Tri

Slow Tri Is it Friday yet?

No info.....sorry.

But that is a great looking Meer!!

3. t-bear

t-bear Well-Known Member

If it's a Beckler it should be signed...probably on the shank. Nice looking pipe.

4. Anthony J

Anthony J Member

Confirmed it isn't a Bekler, but still. I've always loved Meers and I can't wait till my next paycheck.

5. t-bear

t-bear Well-Known Member

CAO are good pipes....you should enjoy it for a good long time.
    Let us know if/when you get it! Don't forget to read up here on how to care for your new pipe....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.