CAO/Peterson baccy

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by powell0892, Jan 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bullwinkle

Bullwinkle Active Member

Sweet Killarney or Sunset Breeze

2. CustomDave

CustomDave Member

I just bought a tin of CAO's Cherry Bomb today. I stopped the flavored blends very quickly when i started pipe smoking, they tended to burn hot leave my tongue in a bit of pain. I decided that I would give them a try again today now that I have refined my smoking technique. The Cherry Bomb was pretty good to my surprise, it is very flavored. Had a few people over and everyone liked the smell. The taste was really good too. I still think I prefer my Frog Morton's but I will be keeping some of this in the rotation too. I think in a week or two I might get some of the CAO Bella Vanilla as well.

3. Strongirish

Strongirish Member

I have tried and reviewed many of the blends you are asking about in tobaccoreviews.com under strongirish. I really have not found a winner among Peterson aros, nor the CAO's but I think the best Dans aro is Malthouse. It is a wonderful blend. Some other brand and blends to try that are fantastic are MacBarons Vanilla Creme, Stanwells Melange and Russ Oulettes blend from Pipesandcigars.com Eggnog. PS makes some great Vanilla Blends like B&B and Sweet Vanilla Blend that are very good. Also among Dans blends I like the Sweet Vanilla Honeydew and Blue Note a lot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.