1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Captain Black White

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by davidmackv, Aug 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stryder

Stryder Member

I am a newbie but also recently tried CBW and really like it.
    I found bulk at PipesandCigars.com for $4.45 per ounce 1-3oz...it gets cheaper if you make larger buys. The 1.5oz pouch was $6.02
    I saw enough good reviews on the CBG I ordered an once to try it.

2. 1stGenRex

1stGenRex Member

When ordering OTCs, I check 4noggins. $4.45 for 1 oz, when I could buy 2 ozs for $5.99 just didn't make sense to me.

3. Stryder

Stryder Member

Yep 4noggins Captain Black bulk 2oz (minimum) $5.99 or $3.00 per ounce.....definite bargain. Other Drug Store brands are about the same....I should have shopped a little harder. I am book marking 4noggins now.

4. 1stGenRex

1stGenRex Member

Also, http://wvsmokeshop.com/ has a lot of OTCs in pouches that aren't found as easily on other sites. And their price for LTF is pretty damn good.

5. IrishRover

IrishRover Active Member

I tried to quote dmkerr but, it wouldn't work. ..
    If you like Capt. Black White, which I do too, give Lane RLP-6 a try. You can buy it in bulk at Lil Brown Smoke Shack - 160z. for $25.50.

6. Stryder

Stryder Member

Thanx I will take better looks at both shops.....RLP-6 I will check it out.

7. davidmackv

davidmackv Active Member

Yeah, I will have to check out some alternatives. CBW is just too expensive for an OTC to me. I love to smoke it, but I am not going to pay a premium price for it. That is why I started this thread, hoping someone knew of somewhere to get it cheap and this does not seem to be possible.

8. TxPipesmoker

TxPipesmoker Active Member

9. Kiowapipe

Kiowapipe Active Member

7 Seas is pretty good for what it is. It's definitely CBWesque, but also distinctly different... 7 Seas has more of a butter/caramel/coffee flavor whereas CBW is more old-fashioned black cavendishy. The leaf quality of 7 Seas is much better in my opinion, and MacB is a great value.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.