Cheap Tobacco

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by SBritton, Apr 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SBritton

SBritton Member

http://www.cupojoes.com/cgi-bin/spgm?dpt=H&srch=NA&item=cheapest

Sounds... Like 16oz of CH for 20.00$ is a better deal.

2. Marc

Marc Active Member

Who wants to pay $20 plus shipping for leftovers? I wouldn't when I can get a 12 ounce bag of Smoker's Pride around here for about $9 or $10 a bag and have a choice of blends.

3. Falconeer

Falconeer Active Member

Must be one of the most honest adverts I've ever seen : - "If you don't care what you smoke and want cheap, this is the pipe tobacco for you!" - all that's missing is the rider "Scotsmen form an orderly queue behind Auld Gerry here!"

Even with recent tax impostions you guys over there don't know how lucky you are - current UK price for 50g of OTC is now £9.00, say around $14.50 - wish our tobacconist could do offers like that!

We've got one etailer in Leeds offering "Pensioners' Tobacco" just like that but you save 50p say 75 cents off the normal price!

Happy smoking,

Gerry

4. Bri2k

Bri2k Active Member

Sterling tobacco has Bargain for $15 a pound. I got a free sample of this and I'm smoking some now. It started off tasting like fruit but now I'm getting a nice chocolate flavor as I work my way through the bowl. The only downside is that there's no consistency since this is a tobacconist's version of a leavings jar.

Bri2k

5. SBritton

SBritton Member

I can get a 16oz bag of SF custom blends here. They are good but wet. They always need to dry first. I can get a bag of that for around $15.00.

6. Sasquatch

Sasquatch Sales Account

Hey Gerry, you know why a Scotsman can never keep his pipe lit?

If he's using his own tobacco, he packs far too loose, and if he's using someone else's, he packs far too tight.

:dribble:

7. Unforgivin

Unforgivin Active Member

[​IMG] :peep: [​IMG]

Heeeeey wait a minute! :huh:

8. Falconeer

Falconeer Active Member

You know what they say Sas, "Ain't nothing so quick off the mark as a Scotsman on the make!"

Gerry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.