1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Check out this grain

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by Nuck81, Aug 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RTOdhner

RTOdhner Well-Known Member

Very nice.

2. UberHuberMan

UberHuberMan Member

Wow! That's really impressive grain on a Grabow! That's a keeper for sure. :thu:

3. 40yrs2L8

40yrs2L8 Member

..... and to think I used to live only minutes away from their place up in Sparta NC.( I lived in Laurel Springs) Thats a beautiful piece definitely a keeper

4. Goat

Goat Active Member

Does she have a stinger and how much you pay for it (if you don't mind me asking)

5. Nuck81

Nuck81 Member

I paid $20 and he shipped for free. It takes a stinger, but didn't come with one.

I had bought another pipe off Ebay from the seller, and we got to messaging about the older Grabows, he said he had one he was considering selling and asked if I wanted dibs, after seeing the pics, I snatched it up. He included some free tobacco samples with the pipe I bought on Ebay, and this one. A seriously great chap.

I'm sending him a bunch of tobacco just as thanks for being a stand up guy. The pipes were immaculately cleaned, the bits where in amazing shape, and the prices were great.

6. Vaquero

Vaquero Member

So, how does it smoke?

7. Nuck81

Nuck81 Member

It's a vintage Grabow.......Like a champ in a Gold Medal Performance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.