1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Chocolate Flake

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by beeftip, Feb 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beeftip

beeftip Member

I'm looking for a comparison between SG Mayor's Chocolate Flake, Bob's Chocolate Flake and Two Friends English Chocolate.

I really like SG Mayor's Chocolate Flake. My only complaint is it burns a little hot.

I have a tin of Bob's CF in the cellar and I'll probably crack it open soon. Hopefully they went easy on the "soap".

Two Friends English Chocolate sounds good. Might be in the next TAD fix.

So, do any of you have any experience with all three? What are your impressions?

2. Legend

Legend Member

I have smoked G & H Bob's Chocolate Flake and loved it. No soapiness to my taste. I picked up a tin of Two Friend's English Ckocolate recently, and I liked it even better than the Bob's! I've been smoking it every evening after dinner. I just ordered some more from Smokingpipes.com. The English Chocolate has more choco taste involved, and burns better than Bob's for me. MMM...latakia and chocolate!

3. beeftip

beeftip Member

This helps a lot. Can't wait to crack open the Bob's now. Looks like I'll be adding the Two Friends to my next order as well. Thanks!

4. Mington

Mington Well-Known Member

I only had the SG Chocolate Flake and enjoyed it.
    I will be paying attention to this thread myself to read about the other ones.

5. owias12

owias12 Member

SG Chocolate Flake used to be a staple for me. I liked it more than G&H Bob's Chocolate. I recently picked up three tins of the Two Friends English Chocolate and love it, more so than the other two. I plan to cellar more of this. It's a great smoke first thing in the morning with coffee. I think you'll be pleased with it.

Hope this helps.

Be well.

bp

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.