1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Christmas In July!

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by nesta, Jul 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1stGenRex

1stGenRex Member

Mail call just happened a bit ago. It felt like Christmas! I'll make sure I take a photo for you guys!

2. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

Well, I just finished smoking a bowl of a MM965 match I got a pound of a few Christmases ago. For the first smoke of the day, a rather full bodied offering. It was pretty pleasant though! Rich, tasty, full bodied....a tiny bit rough around the edges towards the end of the smoke, but all in all quite a nice time! Later tonight I'll have some Christmas Cheer....If I get another smoke in before work, I don't know what it will be....hmmm!

3. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

Well, I'm finally off of work, sitting on the porch in my favored chair smoking a bowl of Christmas Cheer. Now I just hope my new pipe and tobaccos come in the mail this week to help me beat those post-holiday blues :puffy:

4. telltime

telltime Active Member

I streamed Christmas music all day at work (while I was at my desk and not in meetings)... then, instead of Christmas Cheer, I loaded some of my Grandfather's blend that I've talked about several times (all Tinderbox blends) in one of his pipes and sat on the deck and enjoyed while I played a game of chess on the computer... only I didn't drink eggnog or hot chocolate. I drank lemonade (it is still 80ish degrees, after all). Merry July Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.