1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Churchwarden?

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by notsavd, Apr 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. notsavd

notsavd Member

This seems like a reasonable place to ask the following: any churchwarden recommendations in the $75 or less range? Considering Brog, Peterson, Savinelli...

2. Preacher1611

Preacher1611 Active Member

I've heard great things about Pete's, Brog's and Sav's, Kaywoodie makes a nice church warden as well, here's mine:
    [​IMG]

3. Jussto

Jussto Active Member

I love my Savinelli Qandale, probably my favorite 'warden, but I also have a Pete calabash warden that while a little smaller, smokes beautifully. They were both in your price range(ish) and I would recommend either without hesitation.

4. Hawkwood

Hawkwood Member

I don't think you can go wrong with a Peterson or a Savinelli. As for MrBrog i've been eyeballing his products on Amazon for awhile now.....with intent.;)

5. Tony Malerich

Tony Malerich Sales Account

Pete's and Sav's are definitely great options. My first (non-basket) pipe was a Stanwell churchwarden that I loved to death. Also I've never smoked one, but I've always been curious about a Johs churchwarden.

6. user2725

user2725 Active Member

7. ArtisanArcher

ArtisanArcher Member

Corn cob with an 8" forever stem. $35 and the stem would be interchangeable with other cobs.
    My next option would probably be a Savinelli.

Nuck81 likes this.
  8. SteveH

SteveH Active Member

Invicta. Ridiculously cheap, but, if their similarly low-priced non-churches are anything to go by, good quality (I've got four pipes from their low-price 'Classic' range - smoking FVF in the 'Dublin' right now - but not yet one of their churches).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.