1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

Cob smoking hot

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by Trendsetter, Jan 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayhp

Jayhp Member

That thing is a monster!!! Great pipe, but Im not real sure i could smoke it in my house, I mean, my living room just isnt large enough!!!!

2. Trendsetter

Trendsetter Member

Haha, yea its actually one of my best smokers! I'm very pleased with the way it smokes. It is definitely the coolest smoking pipe I own. I end up puffing super fast because I can't tell if its still lit; the smoke is always colder than the air in the room. lol. And it definitely leaves no ghost traces of the last tobacco that was used in it. Anyway, glad y'all like the pics. I'd definitely suggest getting one!

3. Jayhp

Jayhp Member

My MM Country gentleman smokes hot also. I did make a stem from cane a bit longer than plastic original. That made some difference in smoke heat. But, like yourself, my bowl heats up also.

4. badbusinessman

badbusinessman ☺️

Cobs feel hotter, and clays even hotter, because they dissipate heat better than briar. Yes, this leads to easier burnout with cobs even as it gives you a cooler smoke. That said, I've only burned out a cob once, and I was smoking it something fierce.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.