1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

COBS AND FLAKE

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by RTOdhner, Jun 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RTOdhner

RTOdhner Well-Known Member

The evil powers of the twin tricksters PAD and TAD now appear to own most of my soul. They use evil little voices to whisper in my ears. The little PAD demon whispers "Order that pair of MM Washingtons. You need a set of traveling pipes. Get the mixed pair - you know you need one bent and one straight... after all, you'll need two so you can rotate them on that up-coming vacation to Corpus Christi." The little TAD demon whispers "Don't just stop with the Peterson University Flake - grow some stones and also order the Irish Flake. Just think of all that flakey goodness.. C'mon, you know you want to... just do it. DO IT!"

And I, being powerless in the face of such a combined onslaught, cave into the temptation and order that pair of Washingtons and the tins of Peterson flake tobies. Do they offer therapy for this sort of weakness? Am I in need of an intervention?

2. MakDragon

MakDragon Illegitimi non carborundum

PAD, TAD..... for me it goes back to MAD.(makarov aquisition disease)

RTOdhner likes this.
  3. Zfog

Zfog Member

Just throw in the towel, your screwed. lol

4. MakDragon

Yup

5. RTOdhner

I'm doooomed! I have TAD, I have PAD, and come to think of it I also have a developing case of MAD. I'd throw in the towel, but the wine monkey who lives on my back used it to clean up the Sutter Home Sweet Red that he spilled last night. I'm doooomed - but happy.

6. beammeuptothesky

beammeuptothesky Member

I think it might be too late to intervene! :cool: You might as well just accept your demise and move on....

Just think of all the fun you could be having dreaming about your next smoking endeavor. You never know; There might be a tobacco shop in Corpus Christi. Wouldn't want to leave without a souvenir, now would you?:ohyh:

~Aaron

7. RTOdhner

Now you did it! Those PAD and TAD monkies have gone into a screetching frenzy, borrowed my VZ-82 from the MAD moneky (not really a Mak, but he claims the 9x18 ammo makes it close enough) and put it to my head, and are now instructing me to search the internet for a pipe shop in Corpus.

8. beammeuptothesky

beammeuptothesky Member

Ooooops! :eek: I accidentally twittered them your address. I thought the information on twitter was strictly private....shoulda' just kept my trapper shut!! :beck:

~Aaron

Rewster66 likes this.
  9. BradNTX

BradNTX Well-Known Member

I haven't busted open my bag of Stonehaven yet! But I will say, one of my favorite smokes to date is my MM Country Gentleman w/Forever Stem stuffed full of Solani Aged Burley Flake. Good grief, it's so good!

As soon as I polish off my tin of C&D Burley Flake #2, I'll either rip into the Stonehaven or the MacB Golden Extra. Decisions... decisions...

10. MakDragon

My 5110 came yesterday!!! All 16 oz of it!!!! I amso thrilled!!!!! So why am I looking on the internet for my next TAD purchase???

WHO CARES!!!!

11. RTOdhner

We all care and envy anybody who gets a whole pound of 5110 in the mail. And I can tell you why you're lookiing on the internet for your next TAD purchase - cuz it's fun to order it, and even more fun to get it. (It's also inexpensive, by comparison).

So when is your order of 9x18 coming in?

MakDragon likes this.
  12. RTOdhner

Tough call, but someone has to make it ;). I've got Solani on my TAD list.

13. MakDragon

:toast:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.