1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Corsica Giants

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by 50rayj, Feb 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 50rayj

50rayj Active Member

Anyone have experience with Corsica Giants? I just got one from eBay and the thing is huge. I wanted a big pipe, well I got one lol. It appears to be unsmoked so I smeared a little honey in the cavernous bowl and set it aside to dry and set. I'll try it out later this afternoon. I would be curious to hear what others have to say about them.

2. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

Picture ?!! ..... I never had one . What are ya gonna smoke for a first bowl ?

3. 50rayj

50rayj Active Member

I'll post a pic soon as I can figur out how to do it haha. I'm somewhat computer challenged lol. As a first bowl it'll have to be something I can handle about 3 hours of! That backy chamber is huge. Need a shovel to fill the darn thing :)

4. 50rayj

50rayj Active Member

Now smoking the Giant loaded with bulk Berry Cavendish. Draws very differently than any other pipe. Gurgles a bit but that will probably get better as it breaks in. Takes a ton of tobacco to fill it. All in all not a bad smoke. Time will tell.

5. ol gto

ol gto Member

Did you start seasoning the pipe in by filling it 1/8, 1/4 and so on or did you just plunge in?

6. 50rayj

50rayj Active Member

Oh I just loaded her right up and plunged right in. Thats what I usually do with a new pipe. Only thing I did in the way of break in was smear a little honey in the bowl and let it dry a while and the fiiled it up.

ruffinogold likes this.
  7. ol gto

ol gto Member

You definitely should have enough nic fix!:D

50rayj likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.