1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Danish Free hands

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by RP McMurphy, Mar 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. r0n54

r0n54 Member

What everyone has already said is so very true. I like freehands very much myself. I only own one thats a Ben Wade, made in Denmark at this time (see my avatar). It is a used Ebay purchase, that I picked up for good deal at $70.00. It is in mint condition and smokes great. Yes its big and fairly heavy, but smokes as cool as can be. Im like you I want several more, but the nice ones are costly even used. I just happened to be lucky on the one I got. The flip side like the others here have said the look of a classic pipe that is in style or favor at this time has an appeal that I think is timless. They never really go out of style, maybe just more popular or less so. Just a matter of personal preference and appeal to your senses, again no right or wrong, or good or bad. Get what you like/can afford and if it pleases you....enjoy it !!

2. Stinger4me

Stinger4me Member

It took quite a long time to appreciate freehand pipes. A friend of mine passed along a Karl Erik to me and that was all that was required. I bought a Nording and then received a Nordcoat as a gift. The last one I bought was a Bjarne, they are good smokers but on the large size. The artistic flair is nice and the mass adds a little something. I prefer to smoke them at home.

Stinger

3. RP McMurphy

RP McMurphy Member

The only place I'll smoke mine are at home because I'm afraid I might lose of damage them in some way else where. But I love them dearly, they feel so good in the hand and are beautiful works of art that I can afford (sometimes).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.