1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Dark Birdseye

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by Tsurugi, Nov 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tsurugi

Tsurugi Member

I just had to make a topic recommending G&H Dark Birdseye.

Every time I tried it have been wonderful, you can get a little high on nicotine, which is a good thing, I just love when it's dark out, sitting out on the balcony before going to bed smoking this, almost getting in a sort of a trance state.

I't smokes great, all the way to the bottom. Rich dark natural flavor, love it :thumbsu:

2. Strongirish

Strongirish Member

Yes, this is a very nice blend that is in the old riff cut making it easy to smoke and it can knock yur pants off with the "N" factor. I too really enjoy it.

3. yinyang

yinyang Some rim charring is to be expected.

Dangit! I was all set to pick up a few ounces of this after my doctor's appt. this morning...unfortunately, a nail in a tire sucked up all my brother's (my driver) free time. Glad to see another good report...I'm (eventually) looking forward to it.

4. Falconeer

Falconeer Active Member

Hi All,

Sounds like this one would be just up my street - many thanks for the recommendation. Added to the "Wanta List!"

Best to all

Gerry

5. Tsurugi

Tsurugi Member

6. Falconeer

Falconeer Active Member

...noted! Thanks mate!

Gerry

7. commonsenseman

commonsenseman Member

This stuff is freaking awesome! I discovered it a month ago & smoked it every day for a week. I now have about a pound in the cellar & will continue to stock up.

My only issue with it is that it burns pretty fast.

8. Philthy

Philthy Member

+1 for me as well. It was one of my selections of several GH tobaccos (looking for an Irish Flake similarity) and by far my favorite. Next time it gets ordered by the pound.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.