1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Davidoff flake medallions to ps bullseye

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by TxPipesmoker, Oct 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TxPipesmoker

TxPipesmoker Active Member

Has anyone tried either of these enough to compair them?

2. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

Nope , but compare is the correct spelling .. at least i could help w/ something :xd: ... just bustin chops man :)

3. TxPipesmoker

TxPipesmoker Active Member

compare -compair ahh you got me. I spell like a 5 yr old, half of the time. paw didnt go for all that fancy book learning

ruffinogold and Rewster66 like this.
  4. GlassSculptor

GlassSculptor Active Member

I think the Bullseye pucks are a little less sweet than the Davidoffs. I also remember the Davidoff medallions being sweet throughout the smoke whereas the Bullseye seemed to turn slightly sour half way through. The PS LBF that I smoked was pretty fresh though so it might be less sour with some time in the cellar.....or not? Who knows?.......Both are good.............I prefer Escudo.....:)

5. HCraven

HCraven Active Member

I've had both, and while PS Bullseye is good in it's own right, Davidoff Flake Medallions are really something special. Like GlassSculptor says, it's a little sweeter throughout the smoke. I didn't have trouble with the Bullseye going sour, but it definitely has a grassier tasting Virginia component. I also remember the Perique being slightly more pronounced than it is in Flake Medallions, and the Cavendish being a little less so. I wouldn't turn my nose up at LBF, though. Great price, too.

6. chambers11283

chambers11283 Member

Well ill be the odd man out I have both now and smoke them on a regular basis and I find the PS LBF to be a much more pleasant smoke with a sweeter creamier taste. I have never had a sour smoke from the LBF nor have I from the Davidoff, but IMHO the LBF is far better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.