1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Davidoff Flake Medallions

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by ronbruce61, Feb 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ronbruce61

ronbruce61 Member

Came home Friday(I work out of town through the week)to find my lovely bride of 30 years does pay attention.She told me happy valentines and handed me a gift bag with 5 tins of Davidoff Flake Medallions,1 tin each of Davidoff Red,Blue and Danish Mixture.I'd been telling her that DFM was my favorite of all.....She's the one that turned me onto it.She went online before Christmas and did a little research.....it reviewed well so she bought me a tin on a whim.I feel in love with it.Not sure about the others but after a short nap I'll give them a try as well.

BTW before anyone ask.....NO.She's a keeper.

Ron

2. dmkerr

dmkerr PG- free since '83! Moderator

What an awesome gift! I can feel the love from here! :appl:

3. ShawnP

ShawnP Member

Awesome gift bro.

Enjoy

Shawn

4. Old Codger

Old Codger Well-Known Member

You are a most fortunate man. Davidoff Flake Medallions, one of my favourites.

5. Mount Mandolin

Mount Mandolin Active Member

I have heard Old Codger and others sing the praises of this blend so many times now, I feel almost obligated to try it. Unfortunately, my B&M doesn't carry Davidoff products, so I have yet to have the opportunity. One of these days I'll get my hands on some; it sounds wonderful. You're a lucky man to have such a thoughtful and caring wife. Definitely a keeper.

6. mattia76

mattia76 Member

The Davidoff Flake Medallions were one of the first non-aromatics that I really liked. And that was before I really even learned to smoke flakes. I imagine it would be divine now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.