Dear online tobacconists...

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by JBWright, Feb 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JBWright

JBWright Member

Please stop getting these 3-4 times a year tobaccos in stock right now. I get paid Friday. Capische? K thanks.

2. noodle

noodle Member

i used to suffer with that on evilbay things ending on the 15th or so and me getting paid on the 25th of the month.

i now have a secret paypal stash;)

3. JBWright

JBWright Member

The last time the PennyZ came in I got hosed twice, missing by minutes once and seconds the other time. I'm thinking it is time to have a little sideboard of loot that is for Penzance and Stonehaven emergencies only!

4. Brit abroad

Brit abroad Well-Known Member

Its a shame you can't do lay-a-way, ya know the K-Mart would make a killin and you would be happier than a possum with a sweet tater!

jpberg and ruffinogold like this.
  5. JBWright

JBWright Member

The B&M that I frequent use to have a distributor that let him backorder Esoterica and SG blends. Apparently that has since changed since this massive resurgence of this fine art.

6. Mington

Mington Well-Known Member

Don't ya hate that?:mad:

JBWright likes this.
  7. Mount Mandolin

Mount Mandolin Active Member

I know what one of these rare blends is, as I just acquired some, but can anyone please tell me where to find some damned St. James Flake?! I can get FVF pretty regularly now, but St. James is an extreme rarity. The only thing rarer would be the Germain duo of Brown Flake and Special Latakia Flake, and the much talked about Esoterica blends (which are also Germain). Grrr.

JimInks likes this.
  8. gentimmy

gentimmy Active Member

I think they should just e-mail me (and only me) 15 minutes before they release it....some of us can't be hunting online all day.

Brit abroad likes this.
  9. ruffinogoldswife

ruffinogoldswife The Mayor's Wife

Mount Mandolin likes this.
  10. Mount Mandolin

Ruff is one lucky man, ma'am. Thanks very much. Mars only had one pound boxes, and I wasn't willing to drop $70 at the moment, but Black Cat has got me a 250g box (about half a pound). So today I scored 250g of FVF, 250g of St. James, and 250g of Hamborger Veermaster. Now that is what I call a hell of a good day.

I suppose this is the wrong thread for all that sort of boasting though, isn't it now? Thanks again Mrs. Ruff. You're a wonderful First Lady. :)

ruffinogoldswife and Stonewall like this.
  11. JBWright

JBWright Member

You are a cruel man Mr. Mandolin. However I must applaud you for your tobacco conquestitude(TM JBWright 2013 All Rights Reserved). :appl:

psquared and Brit abroad like this.
  12. Mount Mandolin

Hey, all that stuff is still in stock so far as I know. Just sell one of your children, you'll never miss the thing. It'll be a lot less noisy around the house too.

Stonewall, Smokey Tom and JBWright like this.
  13. capt dave

capt dave Member

cup of joe has margate esoterica

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.