1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Deer Tongue

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by Gradog, Jul 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smokingmiami

Smokingmiami Member

I learn so much from reading these forums. I also find out so many more things that I want to try out. Thank for sharing all the info.

2. dubhdarra

dubhdarra Active Member

deer tongue arrived last night, really fragrant, chopped pretty fine but not so fine its impossible to see in the tobacco. tasted pretty good i though.

i think i'll definitely be buying more from these guys in about a month or so if people want to PM me with how much they need i can work out what weight to buy.

3. hoss

hoss Member

Hum...i'd have been in - it's been on my list for quite a while - but i just ordered a few ounces from 4noggins a couple days ago. Dang the timing! :dribble:

4. Puff The Magic

Puff The Magic Active Member

Dub, I'll be good for ~2-4 oz. What have you added it to? Lemme know the details once things get final'd. Thanks!

:)
    Ed Puff!
    cogito ergo puff

5. Smokingmiami

Smokingmiami Member

I would love to try some out, hope I can jump in on some deer tounge. I'm good for 2 ounces. Let me know what I need to do.

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.