1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

dgerwin & Cherrywood

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by Stinger4me, May 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stinger4me

Stinger4me Member

I wonder if dgerwin 11 has ever turned a pipe from Cherry wood. not sure how to send him a personal message. Are there other craftsman here who turn their own pipes? I think a large walled cherry wood pipe with matching stem might be pretty nice.

Stinger

2. Basil Meadows

Basil Meadows Active Member

[​IMG][​IMG]I've made a few from Cherrywood
    [​IMG]
    Really enjoy the grain and like the way they smoke!

Old Codger and Spillproof like this.
  3. DGErwin11

DGErwin11 Moderator Moderator

Anytime I get my hands on a block of wood (Usually briar) I end up making an unusual looking chunk of firewood. Which is why I stick to the cob mods.

But I think we may have some members here who can set you up.

Spillproof likes this.
  4. Stinger4me

Stinger4me Member

"dgerwin11": I was thinking of you turning a bowl and a separate stem in the style of corn cob pipes. I have access to some air dried cherry, your skills could produce some really nice pipes. I am unsure of how to send you a private message and have not been able to locate an e-mail message for you.

Stinger

5. Spillproof

Spillproof Mostly Harmless Moderator

Click on his avatar and start a conversation. DGE has lathed cherry for cobs (*i got proof).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.