1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Do you smoke the same blend all day?

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by Goat, Sep 29, 2012.

?

How many different baccy's in one day

1. I smoke one blend all day

17.9%
  2. I smoke 2 to 4 blends in one day

64.3%
  3. I smoke more that 4 blends in one day

12.5%
  4. 1 blend a day for best flavor

7.1%
  5. Multiple blends have no effect on flavor

10.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. highstump

highstump Active Member

I just realized that I was so damn busy giving Spill a raft-o-crap that I voted but didn't post. :blah:

Anyway, 9 times out of 10 the first smoke is a burley of some sort (usually PA) cause they are great with coffee. After that I never really know until I'm standing at the tobacco shelf looking the jars over.

2. colorduke

colorduke Active Member

What ever pouch goes in my pocket in the morning is what i smoke all day,Unless i am at home.

Old Codger likes this.
  3. Pappy

Pappy Member

In the morning and most of the day I smoke an OTC tobacco. At night after supper I break out something a little more special and smoke that until bed time. :)

4. Preacher1611

Preacher1611 Active Member

I tend to smoke the same pipe and bacca all day when I'm at work or out somewhere. When I'm home on the other hand I tend to change pipes and baccys with every smoke.

5. ShilohHollow

ShilohHollow Active Member

Same pipe same tobacco all day. Most days in spring and summer it's 5100. In fall Frog Morton on the Town. In winter an aromatic usually Captain Black. Im a simple man and love simple pleasures.

6. Artistik

Artistik Active Member

Usually its a burley or VA/BUR during the day, all day in the same pipe. In the evenings that days pipe gets a good cleaning and is put back in the rack. A fresh pipe is selected that treats a straight VA (#5100 Red Cake) well and thats my evening smoke. If we are going out in the evening to a pipe friendly place, I'll usually take a Boswell Aro for my pleasure and for the pleasure of others around me.

Raffxr7 likes this.
  7. Raffxr7

Raffxr7 Active Member

Smokers pride black cavendish has become a primary blend and if I have CH that isnt screwed up I will have a bowl of that in my favorite cob at night sometimes. I also try for a big pipe at 8 pm to calm me down for getting ready for bed at 9.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.