1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Does anyone have a Peterson Shannon #05?

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by Greatwall, Sep 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Greatwall

Greatwall Member

http://www.cupojoes.com/images/peterson/s_sha05.jpg
    I have one of these on the way and I was looking for reviews on it. Believe it or not I cannot find any! I know it is a Peterson so quality is not an issue but I would like to know if anyone owns one of these and how do you like it?

2. Spillproof

Spillproof Mostly Harmless Moderator

Not currently, and not in that finish, but that is a classic Peterson shape that has been loved and adored by many a happy puffers for many years.

3. Sasquatch

Sasquatch Sales Account

The only issue with the 05 shape in general is that it has a bit of a thin feeling spot right under the big part of the rim. Once they cake up a bit, it's fine, but be prepared for that part of the bowl to feel a little hotter than the rest just because of the way they are cut.

4. Greatwall

Greatwall Member

Good to know!

5. srfulton

srfulton Member

I have one and find it a nice smoker.

6. Old Codger

Old Codger Well-Known Member

Similar shape to one I've got. Took a while to get up to expectations so be patient with it. Nice long smoke after it's caked up a bit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.