1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Does your tobacco choice change with the seasons?

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by Capt, Nov 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. powell0892

powell0892 Member

My taste with pipe tobacco dont necessarily change but I do find myself smoking cigars in warmer weather and a pipe just about everyday during fall and winter.

2. redskull13

redskull13 Member

I smoke more latakia blends in the winter. The cold air makes that type of tobacco more enjoyable to me.
    I like to smoke cavendish blends all year round.
    I smoke more Aromatics and burley's and va's when the weather's warmer.

3. WayneTeipen

WayneTeipen Member

I primarily smoke Va's and Vaper's year round with a tendency to smoke more stoved Va's in the cooler months. I don't smoke latakia blends that much but will get a hankering for a light latakia blend in the cooler months. Right now it's 996. I'll smoke Reiner's Professional and Dan Tobacco's DaVinci from time to time throughout the year. Seems like I get a craving for Burley in the Spring and will smoke PS Cube Cut for a very short period and then don't smoke straight burley again the rest of the year. It's all very curious.

4. jpberg

jpberg Moderator Moderator

No change for me that's weather related. Ten Russians, Odyssey, or P&W 400 in the morning, and usually a Virginia or Virginia/Perique blend in the afternoon.

5. Arkie

Arkie Active Member

I like CH & Middletons Cherry during hunting season while I'm in the woods.

6. Ol Brokedik

Ol Brokedik Active Member

This is so correct!

7. Gig

Gig Member

Yes, my pipe taste changes as do the seasons. I don't like to smoke anything too heavy eg, latakia or balkan blends in our hot summers preferring VA's, Vapers and aromatics. The cooler the season the heavier, fuller blends come out :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.