1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

Don Carlos Pipes

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by David, May 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. David

David Member

It all started with a large dublin shaped One Note. Then later came the bent apple Two Note. Both are amazing smoking pipes and are lighter than what their size my indicate. The draw is excellent and the stem in nice and thin. I cant stand a real bulky stem and Bruto Sordini did an excellent job on these 2. Because of the size and shape variance they smoke different but excellent. I highly suggest grabbing one when you can. I am now on the hunt for the 3 Note. Below is the One Note Dublin followed by the Bent Apple 2Note

[​IMG][​IMG]

Artistik likes this.
  2. Vaquero

Vaquero Member

I really like the way these look, where did you pick them up at?

3. Jeebs

Jeebs Active Member

Nice pipes...2 of my favorite shapes..

4. Hudson

Hudson Member

Handsome.

5. Lithua pipe

Lithua pipe Active Member

Nice, very nice

6. David

David Member

Where most pipes come from...EBAY. hehe. The strange part is I got the one note from a seller and a few weeks later the same seller had the two note I was lucky enough to win.

7. raf66

raf66 Member

Sorry, I'm a little late to the party. Gorgeous pipes! I got an estate Don Carlos probably 15 years ago (it's nearly the straight Canadian brother of your bottom pic), and it's easily in my top two or three in my collection. They're VERY light, which I really like. I hope they smoke as good as they look.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.