1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Dr. Grabow "Special 11" Pipe

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by Otoolefan, Sep 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gahdzila

gahdzila Member

Since I got a couple of requests, I took a screenshot of the pdf that they sent so I could post the image here, in case anyone else wanted to see it. If you're interested, you could go to drgrabow.net and request to be put on their mailing list, and they will email you the file and the full price list of their current lineup.

[​IMG]

Artistik likes this.
  2. colorduke

colorduke Active Member

Now the million dollar question which 1 are you getting?

3. gahdzila

gahdzila Member

First off, I want to apologize to the OP for contributing to taking the thread off track. I think your question got answered, so I hope you don't mind. It happens in all forums like this to some extent, but pipe smokers seem especially prone to meandering a conversation off on a tangent LOL.

Me? I ordered the smooth straight. I've got more bent/curved pipes than straight, so I kinda want some more straight pipes. And, I have one carved DG (an Omega)....and though I do like rusticated and sandblasted pipes, frankly I'm not a big fan of the deep and wide carving on newer DGs.

I'll post pics when I get it....perhaps in a new thread ;)

4. colorduke

colorduke Active Member

I gotta get my order in this week also,rusticated straight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.