1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Drool for ruffingold

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by BradNTX, Dec 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BradNTX

BradNTX Well-Known Member

I got an email that some new Wiley pipes are in stock at The Briary, including TWO Wiley Ovation pipes. I know there are certain members that drool over Wiley pipes including myself, so thought I would post a link.

Wiley Pipes

2. AndyLowry

AndyLowry Member

I wonder why the shop doesn't mention the grades of the pipes-- the prices allow for a good guess, but it would be nice to know for sure. I have three 55s and am thinking about seeing what makes some of the higher grades higher-- a 99 or even a 10.

3. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

I want them all ! This is my favorite Wiley w/ the sea reef rustication and smooth half ... http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab13/ruffinogold/Pipe Collection/P1010006-Copy.jpg

I got a gaggle of wileys for the shop and ment to keep this one ... However chuck wanted it while I was showing it off . So , being a good shop owner I let him have it but it hurt [ lol ]. Christmass came and he gave it to me as a gift . I said " Man , you love that pipe " and he said " I'd be a real jerk if I gave you a pipe I didnt like " ... Chucks cool huh . So .. theres a ChristMass story .... wait ... I want this one ..... http://www.thebriary.com/index.php/american-pipes/wiley-pipes/wiley-3.html .... damn it , I gotta spend money on everyone else . It's like a prince pot with a slight bent .... perfect for me .Oh well , next year ..... it's only a few days away ... ha ha

4. BradNTX

I like that one a lot as well as the #12 barrel shaped one under it with the long stem.

5. ruffinogold

6. telltime

telltime Active Member

7. freestoke

freestoke Member

Wow! Those are some great looking pipes!

Stop it! Stop it, do you HEAR!?

8. len smetona

len smetona Member

Wow, I like that. I will be pipe lean till after the holidays though.

Have a happy.

9. len smetona

len smetona Member

10. ruffinogold

11. BradNTX

12. ruffinogold

Wow , I remember when Nolan was just a little boy ... his pop must be proud !

I love skip's pipe ! Very nice ! thanks for posting those ...... Hey man ,I posted this one awhile back I think but check it out ... http://www.smokingpipes.com/pipes/new/randy-wiley/moreinfo.cfm?product_id=66333 ....... I really like it ! Alot

13. BradNTX

Oh my gosh, I LOVE that pipe! It's gorgeous.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.