1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

dunhill EMP

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by Tenthgate, May 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tenthgate

Tenthgate Member

I just found a site called hilandscigars.com selling "Dunhill Early Morning" in bulk at a very nice price.

Now I'm doubting my eyes because all the online retailers I usually refer to don't have EMP in bulk yet, except that so called "dunhill match" stuff. Also because the name is "dunhill early morning" missing the word pipe. And the price is too good to be true....

Do you guys think this is for real? I've been waiting for the producers to release a bulk version of EMP as it's an everyday smoke for me.

What say the wisdom???

2. Tenthgate

Tenthgate Member

bump for good measure

3. Mister Moo

Mister Moo Normal Cow Moderator Moderator

No such site, hilandcigars. There is Highlandcigar.com in Atlanta which does not show pipe tobacco on their site.

Dunhill EMP is sold in bulk but I haven't seen any around lately. As a rule, when something sounds too good to be true... If you are a big EMP fan, call them and ask what the heck it is they're flogging.

4. Tenthgate

Tenthgate Member

Eek you're right, can't find the site. I'm just going to wait for the sites i know to get stock in. Hoping its soon!

5. t-bear

t-bear Well-Known Member

To my (admittedly meager) knowledge, Dunhill doesn't come in bulk. I would be wary.

6. ddandb

ddandb Member

Just tried the hilandscigars.com site. It does come up and they show EMP in a tin, but the bulk EMP is listed under 'Original Matches'

7. ric03

ric03 Member

At that price it might be worth risking to see what it tastes like.

8. Mister Moo

Mister Moo Normal Cow Moderator Moderator

Yes. One letter in a URL, more or less, makes quite a difference. :)

9. Tenthgate

Tenthgate Member

Good eye, too good to be true as always! I heard somewhere that they planned on releasing bulks of their stuff. Might have been one of those internet whisper rumors though..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.