1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

E-bay is evil...

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by Preacher1611, Apr 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Preacher1611

Preacher1611 Active Member

I haven't decided on my max bid yet, I'll decide Mon. morning before work and then I'll go for it. Can't wait to see if I win this one!

2. WrightwoodJohn

WrightwoodJohn Wrightwood expatriate

And I'll give ya another one "Esnipe", you don't even have to be home to win! (oops, maybe I should have kept that to myself):whis:

Preacher1611 likes this.
  3. Tenthgate

Tenthgate Member

10.50 is a steal but you just know it won't end there. I just put some tentative bids on a razor blade earlier this week, i stopped at $40, then i jumped back in at 120-140..... Luckily I stopped there because the darn thing ended at somewhere over $460.

I hope better for you and your pipe. :toast:

Preacher1611 likes this.
  4. Spillproof

Spillproof Mostly Harmless Moderator

Watches as the snipers skulk into the hills preparing for Sunday evening's pot-shots... See you in hell, excuse me, I mean on Ebay, my brethren.

Preacher1611 likes this.
  5. Preacher1611

Preacher1611 Active Member

Well it went above my max bid before selling for $122.50! I checked out the web site for these pipes and they start around $400 and go upwards of $1500 so this was a sweet deal! Too bad it's not mine. :( I'm sure they'll be others though!

6. Hawkwood

Hawkwood Member

That's the silver lining with eBay, there will be another great pipe to bid on.....maybe cheaper too!;)

Preacher1611 and WrightwoodJohn like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.