1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Economy pipes

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by clm42, Aug 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clm42

clm42 Member

What is you guys opinions of Johs, Luciano and Brigham? Thats sort of my price point for new pipes and so far I only have Savinellis which are similar in price. I was looking at the Johs and like some of their shapes.

2. Arkie

Arkie Active Member

Don't know about Johs or Luciano but I can recommend Brigham. I wouldn't consider any of those brands as economy pipes but rather middle range priced pipes.

3. clm42

clm42 Member

Considering what I've seen some companies have straight billards listed at I would call 50-100 pretty economical. Thanks for the recommendation. I'm going to keep an eye on Brigham for a while and see if anything shows up that I like.

4. dmkerr

dmkerr PG- free since '83! Moderator

Johs pipes are incredible values and wonderful smoking instruments. I owned 2 and enjoyed them, but they didn't survive The Great Briar Purge To Buy More Meerschaums. Not many did. Even the Castellos bought the farm on that one.

I think you'll enjoy a Johs pipe very much.

5. clm42

clm42 Member

I figured that any of those should be alrigh. They have listings on smokingpipes which I assume tries not to list junk pipes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.