1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Ennerdale

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by user2453, Mar 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. user2453

user2453 Member

As I sit here puffing a bowl of this I wonder, how did I trade 6 oz of this??? It is a truly fine tobacco that really provides a nice change from Virginia and latakia blends. I really took the time to dry and rub this bowl out and I am really noticing some interesting flavor, I don't think soapy, but floral with sweet yet peppery fruity undertones.

I am going to need more of this. For those that do already enjoy Ennerdale, how.do you like to prepare yourflakes prior to smoking? I really needed to give this one some time before giving up on it. I guess sage advice is to learn to revisit blends more often:)

Labman likes this.
  2. dmkerr

dmkerr PG- free since '83! Moderator

Yes, it's a good one - a bit heavy on the florals for me to smoke a lot of, but I always have 4-6 oz on hand. Sometimes nothing else will do.

I usually smoke this rubbed out but it can be folded and stuffed as well.

jclif43 likes this.
  3. HazyDat620

HazyDat620 Member

You gave away 6 oz.!!:eek:, I have grown to love this stuff and is just about an every day smoke sometimes twice. One of the few blends I want #'s of. The bag aroma is amazing, I can't get out of my head how great it could be up the nose.

4. Buckshot

Buckshot Member

I rub mine out and let it dry for about 30 minutes. Good stuff. If I could find an Ennerdale t-shirt I would probably buy it.

5. BriarRabbit

BriarRabbit Member

CI doesn't carry it; where do y'all buy it?

6. Tony Malerich

Tony Malerich Sales Account

Pipes & Cigars, SmokingPipes, 4Noggins, I'm sure I'm missing others :)

BriarRabbit likes this.
  7. BriarRabbit

BriarRabbit Member

Thanks Tony!

8. Stonewall

Stonewall Active Member

I like it. I have to because I have two pipes dedicated to it. I'm down to about 5 ounces though. I really need to focus on my bulks this year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.