Ennerdale

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by user2453, Mar 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. user2453

user2453 Member

As I sit here puffing a bowl of this I wonder, how did I trade 6 oz of this??? It is a truly fine tobacco that really provides a nice change from Virginia and latakia blends. I really took the time to dry and rub this bowl out and I am really noticing some interesting flavor, I don't think soapy, but floral with sweet yet peppery fruity undertones.

I am going to need more of this. For those that do already enjoy Ennerdale, how.do you like to prepare yourflakes prior to smoking? I really needed to give this one some time before giving up on it. I guess sage advice is to learn to revisit blends more often:)

Labman likes this.
  2. dmkerr

dmkerr PG- free since '83! Moderator

Yes, it's a good one - a bit heavy on the florals for me to smoke a lot of, but I always have 4-6 oz on hand. Sometimes nothing else will do.

I usually smoke this rubbed out but it can be folded and stuffed as well.

jclif43 likes this.
  3. HazyDat620

HazyDat620 Member

You gave away 6 oz.!!:eek:, I have grown to love this stuff and is just about an every day smoke sometimes twice. One of the few blends I want #'s of. The bag aroma is amazing, I can't get out of my head how great it could be up the nose.

4. Buckshot

Buckshot Member

I rub mine out and let it dry for about 30 minutes. Good stuff. If I could find an Ennerdale t-shirt I would probably buy it.

5. BriarRabbit

BriarRabbit Member

CI doesn't carry it; where do y'all buy it?

6. Tony Malerich

Tony Malerich Sales Account

Pipes & Cigars, SmokingPipes, 4Noggins, I'm sure I'm missing others :)

BriarRabbit likes this.
  7. BriarRabbit

BriarRabbit Member

Thanks Tony!

8. Stonewall

Stonewall Active Member

I like it. I have to because I have two pipes dedicated to it. I'm down to about 5 ounces though. I really need to focus on my bulks this year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.