1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

Estate Savinelli 320 KS at a great price...

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by user2725, Sep 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. user2725

user2725 Active Member

Anybody been considering a Savinelli 320 KS (I own one, great pipe for the $)but waiting for a deal, here it is, http://www.smokingpipes.com/pipes/estate/italy/moreinfo.cfm?product_id=102391

2. MikeInMaine

MikeInMaine Passes for human

That is a great price. I have a 320 ks Venere. It is one of my favorites. Somebody will snatch this up soon.

3. Rodfather

Rodfather Active Member

I love that shape but I'm a clincher and that baby is heavy.

4. user2725

user2725 Active Member

Actually, with the fat bit, I find it to be one of my easiest to clinch, one of the few pipes I don't use a softy bit on.

5. Scurvy

Scurvy Member

My 320 KS is currently my favorite pipe (at the moment). The weight really doesn't seem bad for the size and shape of it. I love the thickness of it, it really feels good in the hand or clinched-- I do have a softy bit on mine and it clinches great!

6. hansel

hansel Member

i just saw this pipe today on the same site, im bummed cause i just spent close to 40$ including shipping on tobacco from the same company just 3 days ago.

i would have bought this instead in a heartbeat.

7. hansel

hansel Member

just went to smoking pipes to buy it, damned if it wasnt sold. it figures, i finally unclench my wallet sphincter to let loose 40 lousy bucks and its gone. but i could have caused some probs with my GF, if i had 2 packages coming from smokingpipes in one week it would be over... maybe thats not such a bad thing, she is damn expensive to take out, if she left me then just think of all the extra money i could spend on pipes and building up a nice cellar for the coming apocalypse .

MikeInMaine likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.